Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Everyone was Kung-Fu Fighting


This guy f***ing kills me! Tell me that Bruce Lee shirt isn't the best shirt ever!

On Sunday, I rode a bike to the beach area and then stopped at this bar (bottom pic) for a beer. I sat outside, in the grass. After a while, a woman came by and invited me over to join her and her friends. They were super nice and fun. As when I was in London, the locals tend to buy me beers as a form of hospitality.

So the guy in the Bruce Lee shirt is part owner of this bar/restaurant/bed & breakfast. One of his friends thought he should put this shirt on for me. I'm not really sure why, but it's f***ing hilarious. We all laughed hysterically.

5 comments:

Cory said...

Man kid --- I am so happy for you!! What an amazing experience --- it's fantastic to see that you are grabbing onto it with both hands. Enjoy! Be in the moment -- now is all we really have.

peace,
Cory

Cory said...

Oh, and I start at FDA this coming Monday. crazy...

Mike said...

I prefer Sir Elton "Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting!!!"

Brooke Sylvester said...

cory-

i'm so happy i decided to WWOOF. it's such a wonderful experience. you would love it here in fejo, denmark. more importantly, you would love my hosts, anne and mick. it's so inspiring to be with people who are on the same page as you. they're into permaculture (sp?) and building an ecological farm and trying to get the rest of the island to partake.

i could only imagine what it's like working at the FDA... you have to email me about that.

good to hear from you!

Brooke Sylvester said...

mike-

dude what's wrong with Kung-Fu Fighting?!