Wednesday, September 17, 2008

If you're tired, relax...

you don't have to do anything. This is Anne and Mick's philosophy.

I still have to do my four hours of work per day, but it's kind of at my leisure.

So their farm is not a real farm. They do not live off their land, meaning they do not grow crops. Anne offers relaxation retreats where she teaches people how to relax. (I was not aware of this prior to my arrival) And as I've said before, Mick makes music.

My days consist of light breakfast in am, work, lunch, work, leisure time (bike or walk), nap, dinner, reading, and bedtime.

It's very relaxing here. Anne and Mick are very kind and welcoming. I feel very fortunate to be staying with them.

4 comments:

James Chicago said...

Brooke, where on earth are you now? I'll be right there, it sounds fantastic. --James

Mike said...

You Lazy Stiff!!!
Do Something!!!
Sounds like you're have a blast!!
--Mike

Brooke Sylvester said...

James, I love how your photo pops up! That's great. You would love Fejo and Denmark. It's our kind of place!

Brooke Sylvester said...

Yo Barski, I am doing something - I'm relaxing!