Sunday, September 14, 2008

I should just go home now

This farm is f***ing awesome! I can't even stand it. It seriously can't get any better than this. This is why I should just go home - nothing else will live up.

I have my own little cottage with a small view of the sea. They're home is lovely and the landscape is even more so.

Mick (one of the owners) met me at the ferry with two bikes. (Again with the bikes!) We biked home, picked up some farmstand tomatoes, and chatted for 3 hours over tea, rolls, cheese, and preserves.

Mike, and Englishman is a musician - he was in blues bands in his younger days (he's about 55). He played some of his music for me. For some reason he wants my opinion. Later today he wants me to go over some of his music. Maybe that's why I'm here!?

Just met his wife, Anne. Gotta go.

I'll try and post pics tomorrow.

Till later.

No comments: