Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This is so what I'm talking about



Ah yes, fresh red leaf lettuce, gourmet sausage and cheese, kalamata olives, marinated peppers, and sundried tomatos... what a perfect lunch... all I needed was a glass of red wine.

Annetta and Mogens definitely have good taste in food. They've made sure I help myself to anything I want. Again, I've been fortunate to have such easy going, welcoming hosts. As Mogens put it, "You're part of our household now, so help yourself."

Annetta and Mogens are in their early fifties. They're very nice. Their eldest, Andreas (19) is traveling South America until Febuarury. Currently, he's in Brazil. Julie (16) attends high school in Copenhagen (1 hr via train). I find her refreshing because she's different and she likes Nirvana.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh that food looks awesome!!!!! Totally jealous. Now I know what I want for dinner tonight! B*tch!

Mike said...

Katie getting her SOUTHSIDE IRISH up in your face ther Brooke... see what happens when you keep rubbing in you good time stories while us miserable stiffs are here working. You think I'm a trash talker? Katie said she was gonna paintbrush you the next time she sees you. I hear a Chicago style cat fight brewing!!! :-))