Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Picked up a Canadian and now we're in Barcelona

Ginger and I in Valencia
Last night at my hostel I met Ginger, a Canadian from Alberto. She was talking about her trip to Morocco to others and I walked over and joined the conversation. After 10 minutes it was just us. After we drank my 2 dollar bottle of wine, we headed to a pub.

She's my new bf. Totally cool. Straightforward, sarcastic, funny, and real.

She's in Barcelona for 3 nights and she insisted I join her. So I did. Tonight I'm staying in the hostel with her. And then tomorrow I go stay with my other bf, Aida, the Bosnian I met last time I was here.

To hang with such good people is a fanatastic way to end my trip.

3 comments:

Mari said...

yeah, I've heard those canadians are like, totally contagious, eh? : )

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

Hmm, sounds familiar. I picked up a American in Florence, went to Rome together & we hung out w/Canadian's..
But you get to hang out w/the awesome Aida again, you got me beat girlfriend.