Wednesday, December 10, 2008

While in Naples

My host Pasqueles, cooked some of the best homemade food I've ever had. This guy can cook it up! I stayed with him last Tuesday-Thursday and he cooked everyday lunch and dinner.

His sauces were unreal. Some of the sauces included a tomato with boar, pesto (OMIGOD!), spicy tomato with chunks of beef. Let's not even get started on the cheese and wine this mofo served! Seriously, I can't handle it, it was that good.

He was a superb host. But all of my hosts in Italy have been great.
_____

Naples is known for having really good pizza (known as the birthplace) and food. But I didn't eat out once. We tried going to get pizza one day but his car started overheating and, well, we had to take care of his car. I didn't even care becaus if you had his food, the pizza meant nothing.

Plus I've been eating pizza all over Italy. And I love pizza from Chicago so I really don't care.

No comments: