Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Saturday Night Pub Crawl in Valencia

So I'm staying in a really nice hostel and there was a pub crawl on Saturday. You pay 10 Euros and they take you to 3 pubs and a club. At each place you get one free drink.

I had absolutely no desire to go out on Saturday. I was just beat. But the two girls in the photo were staying in my room. One was from Germany and the other from Switzerland. Very nice, sweet girls. So I ended up changing my mind because, well, again, I'm in Spain! Or because I'm lush. I swear when I go back home, I'm getting on the wagon!

It was a blast. It was so much fun and just cool to hang out with people from all over Europe.

There were about 10 of us. In pic above from left to right is a guy from Belgium; Daniel from Germany who makes about 50 euros a day playing guitar on the streets of Barcelona; Girl from Germany, forgot her name; me; Alex from Austria; Dunkin from Scottland; and Jennifer from Switzerland. Not in pic was a girl from Ireland and a guy from Maryland. Dunno where they were.

Alex is the guy who looks like he's giving me kiss. He's not. He actually bit my cheek. Not hard, just a little bite. Now this isn't the first time this has happened to me! I've had, dunno, more than a handful of guys tell me, "I just want to bite you." or "I just want to bite your cheek." Now, I have no idea why men have an urge to bite me, but it's in a playful manner so it's not creepy, just weird and funny.

Like that monster zit on my upper lip? I can't get rid of the f***er.







No comments: