Sunday, November 2, 2008

Arrived in Montpellier, France on Thursday

I'm staying with another Couch Surfing host, Bérenègere. She's great. I like her a lot. It's a little difficult to communicate at times, because her English is fair, and I don't speak French. But we get along just fine. 

Thursday night, we met two English people I know through my previous job, Jess and Stephen, both have lived in Montpellier for the past few years.

We started at a cozy wine bar and then had dinner at a French restaurant. 

Sorry no pics. I totally forgot. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which wine bar and restaurant was it, do you remember?

Brooke Sylvester said...

sorry, i don´t. if it helps, the wine bar was in the center, but north of it, and down the street from a small church.

Brooke Sylvester said...

but, i´ll email my friends who live in montpellier and get back with you.

Brooke Sylvester said...

wine bar is time bar, by St Roch. very cozy.

btw, nice blog.

Brooke Sylvester said...

no clue on the restaurant