Sunday, November 30, 2008

Coming Home March 2

I leave Rome, the city of scammers, tomorrow, for Florence. (More on these f***s later.) On Dec 5 I'm to arrive at a farm near Venice, where I will wwoof for one month. Then the first week of January I head to Greece for 6 weeks to wwoof on an olive farm.

As of now, I do not know where my farms are located and how I will get there! Both farms were recommonded to me by the Irish couple I met in Fejo, Denmark. They wwoofed for 2.5 years in Europe with their two toddlers.
________

As I've said before, I'm not ready to come home. The bottom line is I'm staying because when will I have this opportunity again? OK, and I'm having way too much fun to come now.

5 comments:

Mari said...

I am thrilled for you, and for me since I get to vicariously enjoy your travels!

But, seriously, I think you need to drink more.

Brooke Sylvester said...

ha, ha... if i drink anymore i should title my blog "brooke does suicide"

Teresa said...

you are going to miss my dad's party! it just won't be the same without you, but i am definitely envious of your trip. it looks amazing! i will have to take you out for drinks when you get back so you can tell me all about it, have fun!! keep pictures updated!!

Brooke Sylvester said...

teresa-

sorry i'll miss your dad's partaay.

and of course, i'll do drinks when i return!

Mags said...

If I were u I wouldn't come back...I think this date will continue to move further and further down. My cousin did the same thing when she went to Asia, we didn't see her for I think 3 years.

Don't worry I'll join u.
Nicole - u too girlfriend - let's go!!