Thursday, November 13, 2008

Beaches of Malaga

Typical city beach here. Think of North Ave Beach in Chicago: beach in front, city behind.

It´s nice, but probably not as relaxing as other beaches due to city noise. But it´s still cool.

Again, this is why I came to Malaga: to lounge on the beach and chill before my party animal friends meet me in Madrid on Saturday. Maggie and Nicole have already warned me sleeping is not on the agenda and to rest up. Watch out Madrid!

I know some of you are wondering who they are so I´ll share. I met Maggie at my previous job and Nicole through my friend Debbles (Deborah). Both are super cool girls, laidback and like to have a good time.

It´s funny, three years ago, when I was in New Orleans for 2 weeks, for work, Nicole was down there at the same time. At the time, I only had hung out with her maybe twice. But we hooked up and had one hell of a time. I´ll never forget that trip!

So I´m excited for them to meet me - we´ll have a great time.

No comments: