Thursday, November 13, 2008

What do you need my little princess?

In a jokingly manner, my new host Alvaro will ask me that question when it comes to food and drinks. Then I´ll laugh and he´ll say, "But you are while you´re in my home." And he does treat me like a princess! He´s a very attentive host and such a gentleman. He´s just a big sweetheart.

All I gotta say is his parents did a great job of raising him. I wanna give them a hug.

I arrived at Alvaro´s on Tuesday. He met me at the train station and took me to a viewpoint where you can see all of Malaga and the sea. Then he dropped me off in the center to walk around while he went to Karate class. After class we ate and drank some kick ass tapas and beer. We ended the late night at a bar, where his friend works, for complimentary shots of Jager.

No comments: