Monday, November 10, 2008

Hi, can I move in?

This is the view from Leo´s balcony. That´s the Mediterranean Sea in the back. Could you imagine coming home to this everyday? I can´t.

Leo actually lives in Mijas, which is about 45 min southwest of Malaga. He´s 15 min from the beach.

His neighborhood is filled with apt or condo complexes and a few hotels and resorts.






A snapshot I took while on a walk.












Pic of the beach.

We went to the beach in the late afternoon on Saturday and Sunday. The weather is about 70-74 degrees. It´s definitely warm enough to lay out.

Since Saturday Leo and I have been chillin´at the beach, coming home and having Asian cuisine for dinner. He´s a good cook for not cooking often. And it´s nice to eat some vegetables!

Leo went out late Saturday, but I stayed home.

Last night after dinner we watched CNN and "The Matador" staring Pierce Brosnan and Greg Kinnear. It was a good movie.

When I first met Leo, I didn´t think I was gonna like him. He seemed kind of cocky and arrogant. But that was only my first impression. We get along really well. He´s easy to be with, and he´s been a great host.

More pics of the beach.

This beach town is a popular vacation spot for English and Dutch tourists. Many of the restaurants and bars on the strip offer English menus and English speaking staff.



No comments: