Saturday, November 8, 2008

Seville pics

I don´t even know what to say. I like this city a lot. I wish I could have stayed a couple of days longer, but I have 7 days until I have to be in Madrid to meet some friends and I want to see more of Spain. (No sweat friends.)

I feel like a broken record, but the architecture is beautiful. The bars and restaurants are as authentic as you can get. I feel like I´m in Spain.

Top pic is of the Rio Guadalquivir.




Palm trees and other lush vegetation line the riverwalk.












Building on right, I believe is an old fortress.















































All pics below are from the city park Jardines de los Reales Alcazares.

It´s an outstanding city park. The vegetation is so lush, exotic and copious. Many trees are gigantic that you almost feel enclosed in a little rain forest.

In pic to the left is a lovely mural.













Orange trees are inside and outside the park.



















No comments: