Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lines at da clubs


Between 5 am and 6 am lines to get into clubs can be outrageous.

But I don't wait in lines. I don't do it at home, and I don't do in Europe. OK, I did when I was in college, but I've been over that for a long time. Sorry, no place is that cool that I need to stand in line for an hour.

So usually what happens is I stand near the door contemplating whether or not it's worth it and some guys invite me to cut in front of them. One of the perks of being a chick.

_________

I'm diggin' the clubs in Madrid. Maggie and I went to three clubs last night and all clubs had great music, a good vibe and cool crowd. The first played Spanish music, the second played Spanish and good hip hop, and the third was a smokin' dj mixin' it up just right.

No comments: