Sunday, November 16, 2008

Don't F*** With Chicago Bitches

So Nicole and I were walking home this morning after a night of partying and she got half-assed mugged. This little f***er came out of nowhere and tried grabbing Nicole's purse. She started yelling, "Mother f***er! Mother f***er! That's my purse!"and hit him on the back. Then I start yelling "Mother f***er! Mother f***er! and kicked his a** to the ground where he laid on his side with his legs curled and hands over his head. We scared that mother f***er.

It all happened so quickly, that after I kicked him and he fell, I looked to Nicole to make sure she had her purse. And then he ran away. But I swear I would have kick that prick in the nuts and then in his face if I had the chance. No doubt.

An old boyfriend once told me: "If you get attacked, yell like a crazy person and you'll scare them off. And that's what Nicole and I did. Oh, and we beat the mugger's a**! But in all seriousness, we're lucky that he didn't have a knife or gun.

But don't be worried that Madrid is a dangerous city. It actually has a reputation of being one of the safest in Europe. And muggings happen everywhere. S*** within the past few months I know two friends who have been mugged in Chicago. One during the day in Greek Town and the other at night in Lakeview.

Nicole and I both agreed that we weren't aware of our surroundings. When I walk alone day or night (in US and Europe) I constantly look behind me to make sure no one is following me. Nicole does the same.

But what's so f***ed up about it is that Nicole and I can't stop laughing about it!

5 comments:

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

I totally can see the whole thing playing out before me!! I'm glad you guys are alright & I'm glad it played out like it did! Little P**ck!

Dana said...

Gosh Brooke, you're lucky. Happy nothing happened to you. I'm thinkin' now of the incident in Bjergsted, where you told me about the minister.. And in the forrest of Bjergsted.. It COULD have happened there too..

Dana

Katie G said...

Damn, where were you on Halloween?! I needed you gals then! (I got mugged in Chi-Town) Glad you are both okay. Sounds like you girls are having a blast. Can't wait to grab a drink when you come back!

Mike said...

For the dozen or so reading this blog...

and the 2 or 3 of us who are not at all suprised at this shit...

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS GET RRRRRRRRRRRRREADY TO
RRRRRRRRRRRUMBLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEE!!!!

Oops... copyright infringement angainst Michael Buffer!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RBeoPauVb0&feature=related