Thursday, November 13, 2008

One of My Most Memorable Days in Europe


Wednesday I was in awe when we arrived at this beach, which is 40 minutes outside of Malaga in Granada Province. The landscape was amazing.

During the drive there, the views of the mountains and Mediterranean Sea were marvelous.

After 3 hours of taking in the sun and the view, I felt like I meditated for hours. It was a higher degree of relaxtion that I´ve experienced only a handful of times in my life.
________

After the beach Alvaro drove me to a nearby village for tea on a rooftop cafe with views of the mountains, and then to a tapas restaurant to munch on calamari, fish and shrimp.

Later in the night two of his friends came over. We drank Spanish wine and snacked on olives and cheese.

His buddies were very nice. The one recently visited NY and was telling me all about his trip and how he loves NY.

It was a lovely day.





4 comments:

Katie said...

Those pictures are leaving me speechless. Just so beautiful!

Brooke Sylvester said...

dude, the pictures don't give it justice.

Dana said...

Brooke! I'm diffently going there next time I'm in Malaga! I just didn't have the time when I was there! and Gosh, I didn't even know it is SUCH a beautifull place!

Brooke Sylvester said...

dana-

ok, but leave your suit at home, if ya know what i mean!