Saturday, October 4, 2008

Did I grow a penis?



Wuf, I look like a man! Jesus save me....

This is the host, Irene's mom.














Last night, Friday, was Irene's 18th birthday party. She's the black woman. Very nice girl. She attends college in Copenhagen. She invited me to visit her on Wednesday.

Party consisted of a potluck dinner, Carlsberg beer, wine, fires (2), and music. For the most part, people hanged outside.











Don't know their names. I have a hard time remembering Danish names because they all sound the same, or it could be that I'm a knob.











Two girls singing Eric Clapton's
"Lay Down Sally."













This is Irene's dad.














Mogens, Anette and their daughter Julie. Mogens look like he's sleeping or high, and the blur beneath Julie's nose is her hoop-shaped nose ring. She's got the grungy, alternative look goin'.





2 comments:

Mike said...

I've told you in the past on more than one occasion... you have a bigger set of balls than most guys I know!!!... So it wouldn't surprise me me if you grew one!!!.... There is one problem... What will Philip think?!?!?! DAMN!!!!

Brooke Sylvester said...

as long as it's hard, he wouldn't have a problem.