Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hot Fried Mess



To make me feel at home, Mogens and Anette took me to a Chinese buffet. Another thing I have learned: Chinese food can be just as bad in Denmark as it can be in the US.

OK, we didn't go here for me - it was a company outing. First we went bowling. Then dined at this restaurant. We ended the night boozin' it up, as you see in pictures above.




Dana (the Iraqi) left and Tina. I worked with these two women mostly. I enjoyed getting to know them. Hopefully, they will visit me in Chicago one day. Tina is scared to visit the US and Chicago. She thinks she'll get shot! After I laughed my ass off, she explained that violence in the US is always covered on Danish news. I assured her she would be fine.


Employees at Mogen and Anette's company.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Wait a minute...All-u-can-eat Chinese buffet, bowling & boozing?!?!?

Are ya kidding me?!?!?!

Sounds like any other weekend on Southside of Chi-town!!! WTF?!?!?

Brooke Sylvester said...

i know, right? i felt like i was at home.