Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's a Partaay!

And a drag show? No, no drag show.

On Wednesday, Ritch's friend had a going away party for Willy because he's traveling the world in the next 5 months. And it was a partaay!

I felt like I was back in college. The small flat was packed elbow-to-elbow, the air thick with smoke and sweat, and people partying like there is no tomorrow.

Ritch was wearing a wig, as a handful of people were, too.



Ritch, me and Ritch's roommate Johnathon, a Dutch guy. He's very nice. He quit his job in The Netherlands to live in France to learn French. He's going back in December and then will live in Rome for one month.








Johnathon is all about the shots. My first night at Ritch's he welcomed me with a shot of a Goldschlager type liquor.

In pic Johnathon, his Finnish colleague, me, Willy's girlfriend, and Willy.









No idea what this is, but they had 3 jumbo pots of it. It tasted like navy bean soup but with sausage.

No comments: