Friday, October 17, 2008

Tuesday & Wednesday in Amsterdam

I spent the night at Ewoyn's, another Couch Surfer. She was very nice. She was born in the US and grew up in England. She attended college in Maryland and worked for a few years in the States. Now she's living and working in Amsterdam.

We didn't hang out because she just spent the weekend in Prague and she was catching up on work, which was fine. So I spent Tuesday and Wednesday by myself during the day.

On Tuesday I took a canal boat tour and walked around the city and chilled for the evening.

Wednesday, day, I walked around more. Sat at this pub for a few talking with an American and her German American husband about Obama. And then I saw Frida, the Swedish woman who stayed at Mo's. We had a few and then I headed home for a little nappy.

No comments: